The domain www.vinasmurillo.es uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP (Internet Provider) domain, etc. all this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us tailor this website to your personal needs.
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your equipment and, in turn, that they are activated help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
- From the point of view of the ‘life time of the cookie’ (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience for improving content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchasing and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
Within the category of Required cookies you can also find cookies for the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of said cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Expert Working Group, Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 has interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- "User input" cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- Cookies to personalize the user interface
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social contentes
For all the rest of the Required cookies not included in the above cases, they will require the prior information and consent of the user.
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that help the user to have a better experience of browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: these are cookies used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to publish advertisements relevant to your interests.
VIÑAS MURILLO, S.L. saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be revealed outside of VIÑAS MURILLO, S.L. , nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy - Cookie management:
In the event that the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, in the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher; Private browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and higher; Private browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incógnito
The table that we publish below collects schematically the cookies previously described and used on the website www.vinasmurillo.es:
Use of cookie
(Required-Functional-Analytical-Third Parties / Advertising)
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): It uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and carry out analyzes on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered
10 minutes from creation or modification
Technical cookies: to control the acceptance of cookies
Technical cookies: will be stored in any type of connection.
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es .